High quality turbine-generator units suited to medium and high head locations up to 20 kW have until recently been difficult to source.
After lengthy development, a new turbine system has been engineered to fill this gap. Key features of the Hydromatch HF200 are as follows:
- Turbine optimisation for excellent peak and part flow performance
- Head range: 20 m – 100 m
- Flow range: to 40 litres per second
- Power: to 20 kW
- High quality stainless steel turbine runner and casing
- Stainless steel spear valves or fixed nozzles
- Automatic operation
- Grid connection or Off-grid controls
- Online monitoring
The turbine has been designed by Hydromatch Consulting and manufactured in England to the highest standard in collaboration with CKT Engineering Ltd.